between the stuff I want to do and the stuff I’m capable of doing!!
Sitting in bed 31 weeks pregnant … and in a fettle!!
I’m at that stage that every preggo woman gets to when you are just so over being pregnant and want to return back to your normal self. I absolutely can’t wait for our threesome to become a foursome, I’m looking forward to seeing how he’ll fit in and how is big sister will react to him … I just want it to be here now!! (Unmotherly) things I’m looking forward too …
- Being able to drink a green smoothie without feeling like someone has lit a fire in my throat
- Curbing my appetite
- Proper skinny jeans (with tight ankles!)
- Putting on my own socks
- Not needing a lie down after fastening my kid’s seatbelt
- Blue cheese
- Not wanting rive my own skin off after wearing clothes for more than four hours
- A coat that fits
- Staying up past 9.30pm
- My pelvis not grinding together when I turn over in bed
- Fewer baths (it’s the only thing that relaxes me, cures restless legs, itchy skin, and breathlessness)
- Taking breathing for granted
- Going for a walk in the fresh air
- Exercise (I know I’m mental but I feel mentally and physically like a potato!)
And so on that cheerful note, I must go as my bath is run, and I then have a four hour time window of being dressed comfortably, to do all of the shit I need to do!!